When a marriage is over, and a couple may want to end the relationship as quickly and painlessly as possible, divorce mediation may be the right path.
Here are 7 considerations to take into account when considering divorce mediation. If you can yes to these, mediation may be an effective means of divorce for your family.
- When an amicable conclusion is a divorce goal
- When a couple can come together and set aside their emotions to address contested marital issues.
- When a couple wants to work together to control the process rather than having a judge make all the decisions,
- When a couple wants a process that has fewer effects on their children and them
- When couples can work through a fair agreement on spousal maintenance, property distribution, child support, child custody, relocation, and more.
- When a couple wants to save money by avoiding the cost of two lawyers, and court costs.
- When the couple wants to save time on the divorce process.
If you need legal advice from a knowledgeable attorney or an experienced and effective mediator, contact The Law Offices of Mark S. Paige, P.C. for a consultation to discuss your options at 845-639-0981